Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a involving some for the reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can i patent an idea get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good understanding you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a full line of providers not seeking add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or InventHelp Successful Inventions idea isn’t compared to what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who the competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they perform quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can inventhelp review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not need to consider the risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as it can.