Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a involving some of this reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how to file a patent good a perception you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a complete collection of products and not trying to add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar providers that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and won’t have a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what is departing from out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior reviews for InventHelp the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they do a quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside new ideas for inventions and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to consider the risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and do your part different yourself as marketable maybe can.